Monday, July 9, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 190 - Jinxed Jet Comic Book

Day 190 - Jinxed Jet Comic Book


In this Gold Key Scooby-Doo Where Are You! Jinxed Jet comic book, the gang are whisked away to a mysterious island on a pilotless jet. It fits the spooky Scooby theme for sure. The comic features all 5 gang members. Wouldn't it be nice to pay 15 cents per comic book? (I think I say that every time I post one of the older comics!)


This comic book is number 11 in the series. It is copyright April, 1972, published bi-monthly and printed in the USA. I just noticed that there was a subscription price - $1.00 per year in the US, $1.30 per year in Canada and $1.55 per year in other countries. That's so weird to think about comics being that cheap considering the prices today.

No comments:

Post a Comment