Friday, July 6, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 187 - Scooby Throw & Pillow Set

Day 187 - Scooby Throw & Pillow Set


This Scooby throw & pillow set has never been used. I debated removing the throw from the Scooby pillow and then decided not to. I want to keep them together for now.


Scooby has his SD collar as normal. His face looks a little dopey though. His tongue looks more like a buck tooth and his ears are a bit lopsided.


Here is the side views of Scooby. I think it's weird that Scooby is the pillow. It seems like he is more stuffed animal shaped than pillow shaped. I'm not sure how comfortable he would be as a pillow.


Scooby has his spots and his tail as normal.


The tag attached to Scooby's ear is the usual tag. It shows a picture of the throw pillow, which measures 40" x 50" and is 100% Polyester.


The inside of the tag has a TO/FROM side. The Scooby throw & pillow are copyright 2011 and made in China.

No comments:

Post a Comment