Monday, July 2, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 183 - 3 Foot Tall Plush Scooby

Day 183 - 3 Foot Tall Plush Scooby


I got this 3 foot tall Scooby from one of my friend's who lives in MA. They were in PA visiting and when I opened the door, her son was holding this huge Scooby plush. It was a wonderful site! Great to see our friends too :) This Scooby looks like one of the plush you can win at a carnival. This is the biggest Scooby plush I own.


Here is the side view of Scooby. He looks so adorable sitting in the kids wooden chair.


The back of Scooby is pretty normal. He has his spots and his tail. There is a loop on the back of his head so you can hang him up.


Here is a close-up of Scooby's face. He also has his collar and SD tag.







Here is the tag on Scooby's ear. I like this tag with Scooby and the green background. It has a warning on it that the tag and all plastic fasteners need to be removed before it is given to a child. This Scooby plush is not recommended for kids under 3.





These tags are on Scooby himself. This Scooby plush is copyright March 2016 and it was made in  Anhui Province, China.

2 comments: