Sunday, May 20, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 140 - Scooby Party Candle

Day 140 - Scooby Party Candle



In honor of Mindy Cohn's birthday today, I decided to post this Cake Mate Scooby-Doo party candle. Happy Birthday Mindy!!! We miss you voicing Velma!!

This is the 2nd party candle I posted. (See Day 27 - Party Candle) My mom gave me this candle yesterday when I was at her house. I thought it was the same one I had posted already, but to my surprise, it was different. Scooby is in a different pose. I was pretty happy to see that! 


Just like on the first candle, they spelled children wrong and they didn't hyphenate Scooby-Doo on the back of the packaging


The candle is copyright 2003 and made in Thailand. 

2 comments:

  1. Same typo on this packaging as well! I bet all the "childern" love this candle haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha...too funny! You would think they would have someone proofread things before they release it.

      Delete