Monday, May 7, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 127 - Playing Cards #3

Day 127 - Playing Cards #3


Here is a set of Scooby-Doo Playing Cards that I got a long time ago. The box is a bit warn because we have used them many times to play go fish and war. We've never played the game that comes with the set though.


Here are all of the cards that come in the deck. The aces, kings, queens, jacks and 10's are all duplicated pictures, but the rest are single cards. I really love these cards because they have pictures of the gang on them.


Even the back of the cards is cool. I like all the Scooby faces.


The back of the box is just some info about the game that comes with the deck. There are instructions for the game in the box. 


The cards are from the makers of Bicycle playing cards. They are copyright 1999 and made is USA.

Here are the other playing cards I've posted:

Day 19 - Playing Cards #1
Day 67 - Playing Cards #2

No comments:

Post a Comment