Sunday, May 6, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 126 - Velma POP Figure

Day 126 - Velma POP Figure


Here is my Funko Velma POP Figure. She has her iconic glasses and magnifying glass, and her orange outfit. I think they made her pretty well. She looks like Velma, minus a mouth, which I still think is weird. Velma is POP figure #151.


I like the design of the box. I like that you can see Velma through the one side and it shows the POP figure on the other side.


The back of the box shows the whole gang, with Velma being the featured character. 


Here is a close-up of Velma. I really feel like they made her well. 


The top of the box has 1/2 of Velma's head.


The bottom of the box shows the warning in different languages. The Velma POP figure is copyright 2016 and made in made in China.

Check out the other POP Figures I have posted already:

Day 40 - Scooby POP Figure
Day 48 - Creeper POP Figure
Day 68 - Scooby-Dum POP Figure
Day 79 - Daphne POP Figure

No comments:

Post a Comment