Thursday, May 3, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 123 - Scooby Bubble Gum Rolls

Day 123 - Scooby Bubble Gum Rolls


I found these Scooby-Doo Bubble Gum Rolls at the Dollar Tree a few years ago. Each one has a different picture on it. These are all empty, I didn't want to store them with the gum in them. I even managed to get the display case from them, though I haven't been able to find that. Once I do, I'll post it.


The back of the packages are all the same. They have a picture of Scooby, the ingredients, who to write to for information and the copyright info. The gum is copyright 2013 and made in China.


The red one is Cherry flavored and features Scooby and Shaggy.


The green one is Green Apple flavored and features Scooby sticking his tongue out.




The orange one is Strawberry flavored and features the gang in the Mystery Machine.




The blue one is Blue Raspberry flavored and features Scooby.

No comments:

Post a Comment