Wednesday, May 2, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 122 - Get That Dog Game

Day 122 - Get That Dog Game


The Scooby-Doo! Get That Dog Game is a matching game. You put all the cards face down and try to find the pairs. I forgot I had this game until I was looking through my stuff to find something to post. The game is for 2 to 4 players ages 3 to 6 years old. It includes a 3" Scooby-Doo figure.


The back of the box shows the Scooby figure and the cards. It explains in a little more detail about the game and it's contents. The game includes 48 cards, the instructions and the Scooby figure.


Here is a picture of the cards. These are all the pictures that are on the cards. So many Scooby's :) There are a couple of cards that I didn't match so they are duplicated in the picture. I guess I'm not great at matching games lol!


Here is a picture of the Scooby figure, the cards and the box.


This is the front and back of the Scooby figure.



 Here is the Scooby figure from each side.



And the instruction sheet.


The game is copyright 2002 and made in China.

4 comments:

  1. This would be worth picking up even if just for the cute figure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is why I got it, for the figure. He's too cute!

      Delete
  2. I've got a picture for #FanArtFriday.

    ReplyDelete