Wednesday, March 14, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 73 - Fred Bobblehead

Day 73 - Fred Bobblehead


Check out this Fred Funko Bobblehead! He's cool, even though I think his face is a little creepy looking. I got Fred on eBay, and when I got the first one, there was yellowing of his shirt. I wasn't going to do anything about it because I was thrilled to have gotten the whole gang as a set, but I did mention the yellowing on Fred's shirt in my feedback. The seller contacted me and sent me another Fred, no questions asked. I was really surprised! They said they wanted me to be happy with my purchase and they wanted to make it right. A few days later, I had a new Fred and he looked better than the first one. There is a little yellowing, but not nearly as much as the first one had. There are still good, honest people in the world!


You can see Fred through both sides of the box and it has one of his iconic sayings "Let's split up gang!"


Here is a close-up of Fred. He's got his ascot, which kind of looks like 2 carrots hanging around his neck, and he's got his blue pants, white shirt and brown shoes. I thought it was a little odd that he was holding a candle. I feel like his face is a little creepy. There is a black mark on his neck that I didn't notice before. I'm not sure if it is just a piece of dirt or if the mark is a permanent thing on him. I haven't opened the box, but I may open it at some point to see if it is removable.



The top and bottom of the box.

The back of the box is the same for all of the Funko Bobbleheads. The bobble head is copyright 2006 and made in China.

No comments:

Post a Comment