Saturday, March 3, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 62 - Velma Bobblehead

Day 62 - Velma Bobblehead


I have a tendency to focus on the items in my collection that feature Scooby, so I wanted to post about another member of the gang for today. This Funko Velma Bobblehead is part of a cool set I have. I think they captured Velma really well! She has her iconic magnifying glass and her glasses with her orange outfit.


They even got her shoes! She looks very much like Velma.



As with the other Bobbleheads, you can see her through the side of the box. I like how they put "Jinkies!" on the side of the box. Someone was paying attention when they designed the artwork for this.


The top of the box has her name and the Funko info.


The back of the box is the same for the set.


This bobblehead is copyright 2006 and Made in China.

No comments:

Post a Comment