Thursday, March 1, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 60 - Scooby Tank Top

Day 60 - Scooby Tank Top


I have had this Scooby-Doo tank top for a really long time. It's really comfy! It's been worn and washed so much, the tag that shows the size is completely white and unreadable.


It features Scooby being cute, as always, and his name. You can see Scooby is pretty faded from the tank top being washed so much. The tank itself is still in great condition.


The bottom of the tank top has large paw prints with some smaller paw prints throughout the larger ones.


You can see the Cartoon Network/Scooby-Doo tag is still in pretty good condition, but the other tag is tattered and worn and all of the words have been washed off of it. 


This tank top is copyright 1999.

2 comments:

  1. That's cute, didn't realize they made something like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure I got it from the WB store. I could be wrong though.

      Delete