Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Calling All Scooby-Doo Fan Artists!!

I wouldn't call myself an artist, and I haven't done any fan art. I've drawn a few Scooby pictures, but I can't draw him without looking at a picture of Scooby and recreating it. I don't really have any talent in drawing Scooby! Here is one of the pictures I drew.


I've looked at a lot of fan art online and there is so much talent out there! Some people have an amazing ability to add their own spin on the characters, give them a new personality through their drawings, and bring them to life. 

I want to showcase these amazing artists! So every Friday, I am going to post someone's fan art with the hashtag #FanArtFriday. All you have to do to be a part of it is send me your fan art or a link to it! You can send it to me on Facebook, Twitter or email me

I look forward to seeing your artwork and displaying it on my social media accounts so everyone can see your amazing work! 

Moms and dad, if you have a youngster that likes drawing Scooby and the gang, send their drawings over. I want to include artwork from all ages and all abilities.

17 comments:

  1. DeviantART's got lots of Scooby Doo Fan Artists.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have looked at a lot of art there! I will have to contact people and see if they want to be a part of #FanArtFriday. Thanks!!

      Delete
    2. DeviantART has plenty of sexy pictures of Daphne.

      Delete
    3. I want to keep the artwork I post clean!

      Delete
  2. Why don't you do a review on Dance, Dance! til' S.C.O.O.B comes out in theaters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a picture you can post for #FanArtFriday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Hanna Barbera Cinematic Universe is coming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't found any info on what that really entails. It would be awesome if they would stream the entire Hanna Barbera collection!

      Delete
  5. Would you like to visit our new website?
    The Wiggles also have Wiggle Around Australia out on DVD
    and Digital Download.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's a picture for #FanArtFriday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Your picture is going to post on Friday, May 5th! Thanks for sharing it!

      Delete
  7. This is a such a cool idea! If I were a better artist I would definitely submit one! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I have found some amazing artists out there that have drawn Scooby and the gang. I wanted to showcase their work in some way.

      Delete
  8. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article.
    Ceiling Fan

    ReplyDelete