Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Scooby Costume on the Way!

On November 24, 2016, I placed an order on eBay for a Scooby-Doo costume. The one I purchased, at least based on the picture, looks really good. Here is the picture from the item listing.
This costume is coming from China, of course, so the shipping is taking forever! According to the listing, it should be here no later than January 26th! Once I get the costume, I'll do an unboxing video so everyone can see my excitement! Or disappointment! I have up to 9 days to wait, and the excitement is building! I hope it looks like the picture!!

14 comments:

  1. I've seen that costume twice at Warner Brothers Movie World

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good to hear! That means it does exist and there is a chance I'll get the one pictured!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya think Scooby Doo should team up with The Avengers

      Delete
    2. That could be interesting! There are 2 team ups I would like to see - Ghostbusters and Thundercats! There are others I'd like to see too, but those 2, for some reason, are on the top of my list!

      Delete
  3. I've been with The Wiggles as Captain Feathersword for 24 years.
    And my costume still fits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My oldest son loved The Wiggles! We even saw you all live. You were definitely my favorite out of everyone. Always made me laugh!

      Delete
  4. Have ya seen the comment The Power of Women In Spandex left yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome to come to our Wiggle Around Australia tour if your interested. You can bring a Scooby Doo bow to the concert too :)

      Delete
  5. Are you looking foward to Shaggy's Showdown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always...well...usually, look forward to any new Scooby movie or series, so yes I am.

      Delete
    2. I always fall asleep as the purple wiggle in Wigglemania

      Delete
  6. As the red wiggle in Wigglemania. I like to play the guitar and drums

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete