Monday, January 30, 2017

Raising Money for a Mystery Machine

I have loved Scooby-Doo ever since I was a kid! I've dreamed for years about owning a Mystery Machine to help raise money for people in need, food for the hungry, help animal shelters and make people happy.

My goal is to do just that! I want to buy or have a custom made Mystery Machine that I can use for fundraising purposes. I have so many ideas of things I could do to help people. I enjoy helping people! It makes me happy to help someone else.

I started a GoFundMe campaign to raise funds so that I can make this dream a reality. Every dollar donated will bring me closer to my goal and allow me to help others in so many ways. For anyone that donates $5.00 or more, I will send you a ScoobyAddicts,com sticker. It's my little way to say thank you. You just have to send me your address, as I won't get that when your donation is made.

I would love to roll this out in 2018 and I have a ton of ideas for 2019 to celebrate Scooby's 50th birthday!

I appreciate any donation and thank you for your support in making this dream come true!


16 comments:

  1. Is it gonna have a 3D HD TV with a DVD player and Soft Drink fridge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't plan on going extravagant! I want something that I can use to collect toys for Toys for Tots, or pet supplies for an animal shelter.

      Delete
    2. If you'd like us to help. Leave us a comment below our profile photo

      Delete
    3. Any help you can offer would be amazing!

      Delete
  2. The profile picture's based on the U.S version of the Wiggle Time DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell you what Scoobyaddict.
    Why don't we collect Toys for Tots and you fetch pet supplies for the animal shelter

    ReplyDelete
  4. His 50th birthday - is this in dog years or human years? Really keen to find out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be human years! He would be approximately 264 years old in dog years!

      Delete
  5. I've got a picture for #FanArtFriday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the colors in your drawing. It is scheduled to post on May 12th!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Great wallpaper! It is scheduled to post on June 9th

      Delete
  7. hello my scooby where are you you are great dog ( THE CAT CONCERTO TOM AND JERRY )

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow such an awsome goal hopefully you were able to rasie enough money for this let me know when your acutally able to tell us about it and when you can get it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well...I did not raise enough money unfortunately. The $30 I raised is sitting in an account to go towards the MM someday. I'll get one eventually, it's just a matter of whether I can find one or if I have to have one made. And money of course!

      Delete